The UniStorage Difference
We make it our mission to provide clean, friendly and safe storage
UniStorage was established in 2009 as an Entrepreneurship Techno Research at the School of Computer Science, Universiti Sains Malaysia with collaboration between post and courier sector players. It helps to ensure a worldwide network of products and services. In this way, UniStorage fulfills the roles of advisers, intermediaries and connectors, and provides technical assistance if required. It assists the rules for international mail and courier exchanges and proposes to stimulate growth in mail and courier, volume and services and improve service quality for customers. UniStorage solutions give retailers, brands and wholesalers access to multiple carriers and services at discounted rates. Add to this our free innovative software and you have everything you need to ship any size parcel anywhere in the world.
Organization of Cooperation
- Student Entrepreneurship Center (EPIC)
- The Business Excellent Institute (IBE)
- UMP Holdings Services (UMPH)
- Koperasi UiTM Selangor Berhad (Tunas Mekar)
- Koperasi USM Berhad
- Koperasi UMT Berhad
- Koperasi UniKL MIAT
- Koperasi USIM Berhad
- SAC UUM
- Koperasi Siswa USM Kelantan Berhd
- Koperasi Siswa IIUM Berhd
- Koperasi Siswa UiTM Perlis Berhd
UniStorage Concept Framework
The UniStorage concept framework of postal services is based on the following guiding principles: first, e-mail service in this survey is considered a way to end, eventually becoming development for all. It is regarded as a strategic product and service, which, if used effectively, can contribute substantially to serve the people, business and government.
It aims to support its UniStorage development efforts; Secondly, the survey and the results must be placed in the context of the overall pattern and the level of development of each member concerned; and finally, the review assesses e-services readiness across the globe, takes the view that the ultimate goal remains to be innovation, integration and all-inclusive.
What makes UniStorage unique?
- UniStorage transferring knowledge among student on universities in Malaysia;
- UniStorage's Technology and Support System that is relevant to local needs, especially to the local community;
- A range of optional services at UniStorage and delivery management solutions that provide access to supply chain services;
- Deliver nearly 1.2 billion mail and courier across our branches operates multiple platforms and markets, including PosLaju, EMS, DHL, Shopee, LAZADA, eBay, Amazon, WooCommerce, Magento, Linnworks, Shopify and more;
- UniStorage customers increased by more than 25% in Financial Year 2016/17;
- Proactive PRE-ALERT Notification Platform monitors package status, ensuring the best delivery experience in the classroom;
- Additional services include API Transmission, Customized eCommerce Customer Support and eCommerce Enhancements.
Optimizing Delivery Experience
Thanks to our affiliation with the services rendered in parallel with the growth of the eCommerce sector at a high level, UniStorage has seen significant growth. Due to the uncertainty of the mail and courier distribution sector in Malaysia, which requires more multi-carrier solutions as the sector continues to grow.