Email Marketing with Informed Delivery
Informed Delivery® for Business Mailers
The UniStorage is enhancing the mail experience nationwide with Informed Delivery—an optional notification service that provides eligible residential consumers with a digital preview of their household's mail.
Informed Delivery offers business mailers the opportunity to engage users through an integrated mail and digital marketing campaign that generates additional consumer impressions, interactions, and insights.
How It Works for Consumers
Users have the ability to view grayscale images of the exterior, address side of letter-size mailpieces arriving soon. Mailpiece images are available via email notification, online dashboard, or mobile.
The process is simple:
1. Consumer signs up for Informed Delivery.
2. Mail is imaged during processing.
3. Images are matched to delivery points and mailer interactive campaigns are applied.
4. User receives mailpiece images.
5. User receives physical mailpieces.
If you're interested in signing up for Informed Delivery and experiencing the benefits of the feature first-hand, to see if your residential address or P.O. Box™ is eligible.
The Value of Informed Delivery
Informed Delivery can help mailers increase the reach of their marketing campaign through a synchronized physical and digital touchpoint. This feature allows you to:
· Reach engaged consumers. Tap into an engaged user base that delivers higher-than average email open rates.
· Increase interaction. Generate multiple impressions from a single mailpiece.
· Encourage faster responses. Offers, interactive content, and a clear call-to-action to help increase consumer response.
· Reach customers digitally from their physical address. Expand your reach and audience base.
· Get more bang for your buck. Potentially increase return on investment (ROI) for your campaign.
· Measure campaign performance. Gain valuable data insights that can help optimize your marketing spend.
The Informed Delivery Calculator allows mailers to estimate how Informed Delivery interactive campaigns can enhance their Direct Mail campaigns. This tool uses mail volume and spend to approximate the impact of Informed Delivery in four mailing areas: reach, attention, response, and conversions.