Post a bike
When you need to ship a bike in the mail, it's important to choose a name you can trust. We have been delivering parcels for over 10 years, setting the standard for exceptional service quality and developing a range of services that offer the perfect balance between speed and price. We know that bikes can be very valuable, so you'll be happy to know that all UniStorage services include compensation cover in the price, with the option to purchase cover to a higher value if required. But for bicycles no compensation coverage is given and on own responsibility.
When shipping a bike, it is very important to make sure it is packed properly to ensure it reaches its destination in good condition. Read the guide to learn more about how to properly pack a bike.
Booking a a delivery service for your bike is easy on parcelforce.com. We offer convenient options too, so you can choose to arrange a collection from your home or place of work, or drop off at one of our 54 depots nationwide, or your local Post Office® branch.
To book your parcel courier online:
- Head to our quote and book page and enter your parcel details
- Select your preferred service and pickup/drop off option
- Choose additional compensation cover if required
- Pay by credit card, debit card, or PayPal
- The parcel label will be emailed for you to print and affix to the parcel